Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Massa determined to make amends in Korea

http://motogp-f1-races.blogspot.comA resolute Felipe Massa has vowed to do all that he can to support Ferrari - and his team mate Fernando Alonso - in their title fights, as the 2010 season enters its final stages. Massa has struggled recently, crashing out on the first lap in Japan and finishing the preceding Singapore race in eighth, but he’s hopeful he can bounce back in Korea.

“I have been at home in Brazil for about a week and I made good use of my time, getting as well prepared as possible for the final trio of races,” the Brazilian told his official Ferrari blog. “They are going to be very important for me on a personal level to fight back after the disappointing outcome of the last two races. However, more importantly, I will be trying to bring home a significant number of the points to help the Scuderia in its fight for both championships.

“Firstly we need to qualify well on Saturday and after that, in the race, I want to be in the middle of the battle for the drivers' championship, fighting with the five drivers who are chasing the title, which is the best thing I can do to help Ferrari's and Fernando's aspirations. I know that everyone in the team, at the track and the factory is completely pumped up for the challenge of these last three races and I am equally keen to give them my best shot.”

Although Korea’s newly-built Yeongam circuit is very much an unknown quantity, Massa believes the track could suit the Italian team’s F10.

No comments:

Post a Comment